EXPERIENCE FROM INDIAN STUDENT IN CHINA MEDICAL COLLEGE

 Soon after I finished my 12th class, admission in top MBBS colleges in China, was the main topic in my entire family. Being from a small village in Gujarat and becoming a doctor was a biggest achievement and honour to be earned in the whole village. My parents were working in a post office in the same village and did not have much money to spend to admit me in top universities of China for MBBS.

Direct admission

In-fact I was doubtful if I would ever become a doctor or even pay off the MBBS fees in China, every year. In the month of April and May, just before my examination results, I managed to go to Mumbai to find out the admission procedure for the medical education in India. There I realized that now-a-days the ONLY people who can get an admission to the doctorate colleges or become a doctor are those who have money. You should have enough money to first pay off the huge donations and then pay off the academic year fees, books, hostel fees and many more. There also is a restriction for the aggregate percentage you get for your H.S.C examinations, which means a student who doesn’t have enough money or marks above 90% cannot dream of becoming a doctor.


Whatsapp call : +91 7050599189
Call : +91 705099189
Office time - 10 : 00 am to 05:00 pm


HETAL GANDHI

QINGDAO UNIVERSITY

EXPERIENCE FROM INDIAN STUDENT


Then I came across the site called China MBBS. I was thinking, if I don’t get admission here in India, then how would I go to study MBBS abroad? However, I got all the information and the best customer support from the China MBBS team. The China MBBS University fees which I came across was unbelievable. After going through all the information about best medical universities in China English medium, I was certain that i can achieve my dream to become a doctor and make my parents proud.


Friends, there are lot of top universities in China for MBBS, which are giving away admission to study medicine in China on scholarship to foreign students. I got my visa, my air ticket, admission fees, hostel fees and food expenses in unbelievable prices. The fees in China for Indian students is very much affordable, compared to any medical universities in India or other countries. Also most of the med school in China have been recognized and approved by the Medical Council of India and have started their course of MBBS in English medium.


I am studying in Qingdao University, which is the North Eastern part of China and is considered to be top 10 MBBS colleges in China. The duration of MBBS in China is 5 years of academic study and one year of internship. The experience of studying in China for a student like me, who has never been out of her state till the age of 17 is amazing. I have around 40 friends in my university who are from India and I hope there are more to come this year. So here is my suggestion who is looking for best medical college in China for Indian students, instead of spending lot of money in just donations in India, I would recommend you to come to China and get your admission here.


I am in the 3rd year now and studying MBBS in English in China was the best ever decision I had made in my life. Many of my friends in India ask me, MBBS in China or Russia which is better? and for me without a doubt it is China. I am giving my thoughts here in the CMEI Official site, only because the people handling this institution are trustworthy and genuine, I am the live example of that.


Thanks for this opportunity, CMEI Team and to express my opinion, you are the best consultants for MBBS in China.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

for admission in mbbs

Study MBBS in Georgia 2022